Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Fall Leaf Color
- Growth Habit
- Container Plant
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Japanese Red Maples are fairly easy to grow and benefit greatly with some afternoon shade.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Every contributor receives a Free Japanese Red Maple Tree, just for helping this great cause.
WORLD CHANGERS RED UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Sooner Plant Farm is asking for your much needed support to help raise money for our Church's 2013 World Changers Summer Mission Trip. 100% of your contribution goes directly to fund the travel expense of our World Changers, to the designated 2013 work location. If no other plants are ordered a shipping charge will be added to cover our shipping and handing cost.If you know of a teenager that is looking for a challenge, needs to experience God on a deeper level, or wants to make a difference in this world, World Changers may be just what they need.To visit the World Changers website click hereJapanese Red Maples are one of the most sought after trees in the landscape. Acer palmatum 'Atro-purpureum' is a standard upright grower with leaf color varying from dark blood red to reddish green. Japanese Red Maples have many desirable characteristics, which can vary from tree to tree. Fall color is a stunning mixture of yellows, oranges, and reds.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2.5 inch Potted
(.33 qrt / .31liters)
(18-24 inches tall)
(-1 units available now)
No Multi-Plant Discount