Image courtesy of Terra Nova Nurseries
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Spring Flowers
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowers
- Growth Habit
- Mass Planting
- Ground cover
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Container Plant
- Accent Plant
- Rock Gardens
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Blue Eyed Grass is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
The plant is sterile so it doesn't seed around. Deer resistant and attracts butterflies
Buy Devon Skies online. This charming and showy, grass-like clumper gets covered with large, sky-blue flowers for weeks in midsummer. This dwarf hybrid tolerates many soils with good drainage. Super in the rock garden or border edge. Will rebloom.
Common Name: Blue-Eyed Grass
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(-5 units available now)