Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Roses are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Prefers slightly acidic soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Thrives is very humid climates where other roses have disease problems and need spray maintenance.
For AARS info and photos click here.
For a complete Fact sheet on Knockout Roses go here
The Knockout Rose Family
RAINBOW KNOCK OUT® ROSE
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Rainbow Knock Out® Rose online. Has abundant single flowers are coral pink with yellow centers, 2 inches wide. This bushy, compact and rounded shrub has dark green semi-glossy foliage, resistant to black spot, powdery mildew and rust. More disease resistant that its famous parent and grows to 3 foot high and wide. 2007 AARS winner
Common Name: Rose
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)