- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
- Prefers Low P.H. (acid soils)
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Azaleas are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions.Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
After the spring blooming period, these amazing azaleas begin growing new shoots and start blooming into full flower in mid-summer. The Encore® Series are known for their richness of color as well as the foliage and overall vigor.
AUTUMN CHIFFON™ ENCORE® AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea x
PP15862 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Chiffon™ Encore® Azalea online. With light pink blooms that offer a splash of dark pink in the center, this variety adds a designer touch to any landscape. As a compact grower bearing huge quantities of flowers, especially in the summer and fall, Autumn Chiffon works well in foundation plantings.
Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(9 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
three year plant