- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Ferns prefer shade moist well draining soil. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
LADY IN RED FERN
'Lady in Red'
Buy Lady in Red Fern online.The lacy light green foliage of Lady in Red is held upright on dark brilliant red-violet stems. Each plant of this slowly spreading fern should spread to 3' in five years. This deciduous easy-to-grow fern makes a great blending plant for Hosta and other bold-leaf plants in the woodland garden.
Common Name: Fern
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(25 units available now - S)
Add to Cart