Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Dwarf Plant
- Weeping (pendulous)
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Early Spring
- Growth Habit
- Fall Leaf Color
- Japanese Maple
- Small Tree
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Inaba shidare' Japanese maple is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
The word shidare means cascading
INABA SHIDARE WEEPING JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum dissectum
Buy Inaba shidare Japanese Maple online. Inaba Shidareis a more upright grower than standard dissectums, but still has a cascading form.The deep purple-red leaves retain their color better than others in the hot summer months.Fall color is a brilliant crimson red.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(2-3 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Smart Pot 5 gallon
(5.098 gallons / 19.3 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(2 units available now - S)
four year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart