- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Summer Flowers
- Late Summer
- Spring Flowers
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Rock Gardens
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
'Snow Angel' Coral Bells is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
SNOW ANGEL CORAL BELLS
Buy Snow Angel Coral Bells online. Mounds of low growing light green, broadly lobed leaves are marbled with a light cream variegation and flower spikes of pinkish-red bells. An excellent shade plant,blooms in late spring and summer
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)