- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Summer Flowers
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Spring Flowers
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hosta is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
SO SWEET HOSTA
Buy So Sweet Hosta online. So Sweet is a medium-sized, crisp green, glossy, heart-shaped leaves with golden margins that age to white. Very fragrant , white (with pale purple stripes), funnel-shaped flowers, on tall scapes, in mid to late summer.
Common Name: Hosta / Plantain Lily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(1024 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(470 units available now - G)
three year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount
Add to Cart