Courtesy of Walters Gardens
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Border Plant
- Mass Planting
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Speedwell is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Nothing to display.
SPEEDWELL 'HOCUS POCUS'
Buy Hocus Pocus Veronica online. Incredibly long, violet purple wands of brilliant color comprise the top 2/3 of 'Hocus Pocus', much larger than any comparable variety. It is easy to pick out from a distance when driving by our trial gardens, even when we're driving a little too fast! This plant really has everything we could ask for in a Veronica: incredibly showy flowers, a uniform habit, clean foliage, and branched flowers which result in a longer bloom time. At 16-20in tall, it makes the perfect pot plant for retail. This one is hard to top!
Genus Overview: Veronica
Common Name: SPEEDWELL
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(39 units available now - S)