Courtesy of Walters Gardens
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Border Plant
- Mass Planting
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Veronica is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Nothing to display.
HOCUS POCUS SPEEDWELL
Buy Hocus Pocus Speedwell online. Incredibly long, violet purple wands of brilliant color comprise the top 2/3 of 'Hocus Pocus', much larger than any comparable variety. It is easy to pick out from a distance when driving by our trial gardens, even when we're driving a little too fast! This plant really has everything we could ask for in a Veronica: incredibly showy flowers, a uniform habit, clean foliage, and branched flowers which result in a longer bloom time. At 16-20in tall, it makes the perfect pot plant for retail. This one is hard to top!
Common Name: Speedwell
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(1 units available now - S)