Courtesy of Walters gardens
- Drought Tolerant
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Butterflies
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Summer Flowers
- Spring Flowers
- Proven Winner® / ColorChoice®
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Baptisia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
FALSE INDIGO 'DECADENCE LEMON MERINGUE'
'Decadence Lemon Meringue'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Decadence Lemon Meringue Baptisia online. Decodence Lemon Meringue forms an upright, vase-shaped mound of attractive blue-green foliage topped with long, charcoal stems which carry the lemon yellow flowers in late spring to early summer. The contrast of dark stems with light flowers really pops in the landscape, delivering an excellent floral display. Ornamental seed pods extend the season of interest into fall.
Genus Overview: Baptisia
Common Name: WILD INDIGO
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)