Courtesy of Walters gardens
- Proven Winners® Plant Collection
- Attracts Butterflies
- Deer Resistant
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Baptisia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
DECADENCE™ LEMON MERINGUE FALSE INDIGO
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Decadence™ Lemon Meringue False Indigo online. Decadence™ Lemon Meringue forms an upright, vase-shaped mound of attractive blue-green foliage topped with long, charcoal stems which carry the lemon yellow flowers in late spring to early summer. The contrast of dark stems with light flowers really pops in the landscape, delivering an excellent floral display. Ornamental seed pods extend the season of interest into fall.
Common Name: Wild Indigo / False Indigo
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)