Courtesy of Walters Gardens
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Spring Flowers
- Summer Flowers
- Proven Winner® / ColorChoice®
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Daylilies are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
DAYLILY 'PRIMAL SCREAM'
Buy Primal Scream Dayily online. One of the most sought-after daylilies available today; winner of the 2003 Stout Medal (the highest honor a daylily can receive). Nothing comes close to the spectacular 7½-8½ inch, glimmering tangerine orange, gold dusted blossoms and green throat of this selection. Officially classified as "unusual form", the tepals are narrow, twisted, and recurved with loosely ruffled edges. These gigantic blossoms are presented in midsummer on tall, graceful, willowy scapes above the attractive arching foliage.
Genus Overview: Hemerocallis
Common Name: DAYLILY
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(6 units available now - S)
Add to Cart