Courtesy of Spring Meadow Nursery
- Proven Winners® Plant Collection
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cornus is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
ARCTIC FIRE™ RED TWIG DOGWOOD
PP18523 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Arctic Fire™ Red Twig Dogwood online. Is a a spectacular show in the winter sunlight. This variety is dwarf in form, reaching a height of 3 to 4 feet. Cornus usually reach a height of 8 to 10 feet, making Arctic Fire™ a great breakthrough for smaller gardens or residential landscapes. This wonderful shrub will add sensational color in the winter with its intense red stems. Bring the outdoors in and use Arctic Fire™ as a cut stem for holiday arrangements or for season long color indoors.
Common Name: Dogwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(40 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
three year plant