- Dried Flower
- Cut Flower
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Landscape Specimen
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hydrangea is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
WHITE DOME® HYDRANGEA
PP14168 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy White Dome® Hydrangeaonline. White Dome® is a hardy, strong growing hydrangea that rewards gardeners with clouds of big, lacy white blooms. The dome shaped flowers are 6 to 10 inches in size and seem to float about the plant. The flowers are held up by sturdy stems that don't droop, even after a heavy rain. This sturdy variety won't flop over like 'Annabelle' and so maintains a tidy appearance throughout the season. WHITE DOME® is useful as a mass planting or incorporated into a woodland setting. It's a great alternative to ornamental grasses to add winter interest to a landscape. Largely trouble-free, it has few pests or diseases. It is a hardy hydrangea that blooms on new wood, so even if killed to the ground by extreme weather it will still produce summer flowers and blooms are not affected by pH. The blooms are extremely attractive both in the landscape and as a cut flower. White Dome's sturdy stems make it a durable choice for both fresh and dried arrangements.
Common Name: Hydrangea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(14 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
three year plant