Soil Moisture Needs
- Likes / Prefers Dry Soils
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Iris is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best possible start, we send a free packet of slow release fertilizer to include when planting.
Bearded Iris will not tolerate "wet feet" (too much water will cause the rhizomes to rot) and require very well-drained soil at all times of the year. Iris are generally heavy feeders and should be fertilized 3 times per year: first in the spring when new growth appears, second right after blooming, and third in the fall. When planting them for the first time or when transplanting, use a no-nitrogen fertilizer such as 0-10-10 worked into the soil.
VIOLET BEARDED IRIS
Buy Violet Bearded Iris online. Has 24", Rich violet flowers with green foliage. These are the most reliable and disease-resistant of all Bearded Iris.
Common Name: Iris
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(24 units available now - S)
Add to Cart