- Dwarf / Low Growing
- Fragrant Flowers
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Mass Planting
- Border Plant
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Dianthus is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Fertilize once a year with slow release fertilizer.
Nothing to display.
FIRST LOVE® DIANTHUS
Buy First Love® Dianthus online. Is a clump-forming Dianthus with flowers that change from pure white to deep rose. There is a constant succession of bloom from April to frost. Intensely fragrant with attractive mounds of foliage in winter. A Plant Select® introduction.
Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(29 units available now - S)
Grown in Smart Pot.
Add to Cart