- Drought Tolerant
- Fall Leaf Color
- Growth Habit
- Under Power Lines
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Understory Planting
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Early Spring
- Summer Flowers
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Fall Flowers
- Late Summer
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hardy Hibiscus are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
The Fleming™ Hardy Hybrid Hibiscus is the work of three brothers from Lincoln, Nebraska. 50 years of hybridizing has brought us this fantastic array of beautiful yet hardy (to -30 degrees) group of perennials.
For more info on Fleming Hybrid Plants click here
KOPPER KING FLEMING™ HARDY HIBISCUS
Hibiscus x moscheutos
PP10794 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Kopper King Fleming™ Hardy Hibiscus online. White flowers with a red eye grow up to 12". The deeply cut maple type leaves are dark green in lower light conditions to dark burgundy in full sun. Kopper King is the benchmark to which all other hardy hibiscus are measured.. Note: Hardy Hibiscus will die back to the ground every winter and emerge from the ground in mid to late spring. Remove old canes to the ground in mid winter.If you purchase our potted Hardy Hibiscus when dormant (September - May) you will receive a one to two year old healthy potted root system. The top cut off to allow new shoots to grow in mid to late spring.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(569 units available now - SG)
Add to Cart