- Proven Winners® Plant Collection
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer / Early Fall
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Shasta Daisy is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
A great cut flower for arrangements.
GOLD RUSH SHASTA DAISY
Leucanthemum x superbum
Buy Gold Rush Shasta Daisy online. A dwarf and compact shasta daisy. Light yellow flowers bloom in profusion, maturing to white, from midsummer into fall. Will grow to 22 inches tall. Great for containers and in perennial borders.
Common Name: Shasta Daisy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)