- Drought Tolerant
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Attracts Butterflies
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Hibiscus is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
TURN OF THE CENTURY HARDY HIBISCUS
'Turn of the Century'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Turn of the Century Hardy Hibiscus online. Is a beautiful bi-colored knock out, 'Turn of the Century' has pinwheel shaped, dark-red to light pink to white flowers, spreading to 7 inches. This 6 foot tall and robust plant blooms over a long period and has beautiful maple-like leaves.Note: Hardy Hibiscus will die back to the ground every winter and emerge from the ground in mid to late spring. Remove old canes to the ground in mid winter.If you purchase our potted Hardy Hibiscus when dormant (September - May) you will receive a one to two year old healthy potted root system. The top cut off to allow new shoots to grow in mid to late spring.
Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(250 units available now - SG)
two year plant
Add to Cart